In this digital age, it has become easier to access data that would allow you to optimize your business performance. By having this information at your fingertips, you can make smarter decisions, keep up with business trends, and even find ways to further improve your overall operations.
The only problem now is that collecting and processing such data can take up a huge chunk of your productive hours. To accelerate the process, you will have to use data analytics programs. These solutions use AI and advanced algorithms so that you can transform raw data into valuable insights in just a few clicks of a button.
However, there are plenty of factors involved in finding the right analytics tool for a particular business. From checking its performance and learning the strong suit of the platform to figuring out how well it plays with other systems and identifying its TCO, the whole research process can be overwhelming. To help you out, we have compiled some of the leading products available on the market and assessed their functionalities and usability. This way, it will be easier for you to determine the best possible data analytics platform for your operations.
Sisense is a robust data analytics software that brings analytics not just to data scientists, but to all business users as well. It simplifies business data analytics even to non-technical users through its set of tools and features. Insights are extracted instantly by any user using self-service analytics without hard coding and aggregating modeling. Some of its top features that enable you to do so include its personalized dashboards, interactive visualizations, and analytical capabilities.
Its dashboard is one of its top features that enable you to filter, explore, and mine data in just a few clicks to get instant answers to your questions. With its in-chip technology, data analytics can be performed faster with richer insights. Furthermore, it provides you with advanced analytics through an improved, advanced BI reporting and predictive analytics by integrating R functions in your formulas.
It is best to test the features and functionalities of the tool first so that you’ll know if it matches your requirements.
Why choose Sisense?
- NLG technology. With NLG (Natural Language Detection) technology, you can easily detect trends and patterns when you are interacting with every single widget on the dashboard.
- Data Visualization. It has a rich widget library with a wide collection of predesigned data visualization widgets. You also have the option to submit your own open source designs or receive recommendations on how to best view your data.
- Anomaly detection. If there are any anomalies in your data, the system uses machine learning to instantly detect and alert you with any potential issues.
Looker is a data analytics platform that allows anyone to ask sophisticated questions using familiar business terms. It delivers data directly to the tools and applications used by your team, including custom ones.
In simple terms, the platform gathers and extracts data from various sources and then loads it into an SQL database. From there, it undergoes the platform’s agile modeling layer for custom business logic and, finally, makes it available for all users through dashboards, shared insights, and explorations.
As a browser-based solution, data is conveniently accessible in your existing systems and easily shareable to everyone in your team. Exporting can also be done both locally and directly to platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
3. Zoho Analytics
Formerly Zoho Reports, business data analytics platform Zoho Analytics hosts different components, including KPI widgets, pivot tables, and tabular view components, allowing it to generate reports that offer very useful insights. The system promotes collaborative review and analysis, allowing users to work with colleagues on report development and decision-making. What’s good about the system is that businesses can embed just about any report or dashboard in their blogs, websites, and apps. The system even has state-of-the-art security practices that include connection encryption. It can also be used by ISVs and developers the solution in the building and integration of analytical and reporting functionalities into their systems.
Why choose Zoho Analytics?
- Insightful reports. The solution makes use of a variety of components, allowing it to generate insightful reports, which can be used as a basis for data-driven decisions.
- Highly-secure system. It makes use of only the finest security measures, including encrypted connections.
- Collaboration. Zoho Analytics promotes collaboration, allowing colleagues to jointly develop reports and decisions.